JMiur [E]


Ground Control to Major Tom,
take your protein pills and put your helmet on.

Ground Control to Major Tom
commencing countdown, engines on
check igition and may God's love be with you.

This is Ground Control to Major Tom,
you've really made the grade
and the papers want to know whose shirts you wear,
now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare.

This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
and I'm floating in a most peculiar way
and the stars look very different today.

For here am I sitting in a tin can
far above the world,
planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.

Though I've passed one hundred thousand miles,
I'm feeling very still,
and I think my spaceship knows which way to go,
tell my wife I love her very much, she knows.

Ground Control to Major Tom
your circuit's dead, there's something wrong.
can you hear me, Major Tom?
can you...

David Bowie, Space Oddity, 1969

Sin comentarios

¿Quiere dejar un comentario?

recuerde que los comentarios están siendo moderados y serán publicados a la brevedad ...

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Si le gusta ir a lo seguro utilice este botón para abrir los comentarios en una ventana modal en esta misma pagina.

Si añora tiempos idos, use este enlace para agregar un comentario al viejo estilo ...

 
CERRAR